.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Genesis of a Historical Novel

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

brief update

The beginnings of what looks to be a sunny, if brisk, spring day. I have another appointment on my long dental odyssey (this is really all about information-gathering, rather than a treatment program--although I have been given a plastic mouthguard to wear at night to reduce the effects of teeth-grinding, a product no doubt of inner stresses and tensions). With my compressed schedule, I'll just leave this as a short post.

Kimmie still wrestles with her long cold, and may take another day off work.

Till anon...


Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Mouth guard eh? I need one of those apparently.

    Hope Kimmie will feel better soon!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 01, 2008 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home