.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Genesis of a Historical Novel

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

vacation mode

Kimmie has taken this week off, and so we're in "vacation" mode. That means sleeping in (this morning I staggered out of bed at the late hour of 7:05), and a change away from the usual routine--including blog-posts. I may not be writing more posts until we return to normal next week.

Meanwhile, it looks like we've got rain for much of our vacation week--plus there are roofers working next door. I don't mind hammering, but power tools are a blight on suburban life. To their credit, these guys run power tools quite seldom--not as much as all the gardeners attending to the grounds of the townhouses hereabouts (including ours). For me it increasingly means wearing earplugs in the daytime as well as at night, because I can't stand noise.

So: on with it. To all of you who check in to read my blog, thank you--I appreciate your attention.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home