.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Genesis of a Historical Novel

Saturday, June 10, 2006

quick post during rest period

I honestly want to write more posts! I used to be so diligent, and now...

I'm taking echinacea in an attempt to ward off a cold that Kimmie has now caught, seemingly from Robin. I have risen from a brief lie-down after we took care of our errands. Kimmie too is resting on the leather sofa, sniffling and reading another vampire book. The washing-machine rumbles upstairs on its furious spin-cycle, which seems too strong for the cheap sheet-metal to withstand.

I spent some time this morning writing a book review for The Origins and History of Consciousness on Amazon.com. I gave it five stars, and reviewed it because I felt that the existing reviews didn't quite do the book justice. If you'd like to read more of me, check out the link.

Again teatime rolls around, and the opportunity to do what I love: read.



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home