.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Genesis of a Historical Novel

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

awaiting inspiration

We're getting better. Kimmie prepares upstairs to return to work today. Outside there is early sunshine and the promise of much warmth later today.

I'm still not feeling totally myself, and so will write only a short "placeholder" blog-post today. I need some level of inspiration to go on with my Odyssey story, which does take some effort to write.

Meanwhile, thanks to those of you leaving comments--I do read them and do appreciate them. I may even respond to some!

Liza has asked about photos of North Vancouver and the locations for The Odyssey. While I don't have any photos of filming locations, you can get a sense of North Vancouver (where the pilot and a couple of other episodes were shot--and where I live) from a Google images search using "North Vancouver" as the search key. Here, for example, are one person's vacation snaps of Vancouver and North Van, which give a sense of the place. The Odyssey was filmed in various locations in the Vancouver area.

Right: on with my day. Till next time...


Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Well, again, thank you for telling us what happened during the days of the Odyssey. Thank you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 02, 2008 12:45 PM  

  • Thank you for response! :)
    And for the tips about the sites -- they're beautiful, I found some more http://www.vancouver.ru/vancouver/photo.html .

    By Blogger Liza, at April 04, 2008 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home